Most business owners will end up working with web professionals to achieve their web strategy. A DIY approach is not practical or desirable for the majority of small business owners.
Good communication and trust is essential to any business relationship and the relationship with a web designer is no different.
When you choose a web professional you are often committing a fair sum of money to a significant project aimed at boosting your business. Naturally you will want to make sure you make the right decision and that the working relationship is effective.
What you will learn in this topic
- What are the different types of web professionals and what services do they provide?
- What parts of the project can Defining your role on the project
- How can I find and choose a web professional?
- How can I communicate effectively when working with web professionals?
- What techniques can I use to manage the project?
- List of the services you require from a web professional