One of a website owner’s first questions is “How much does a website cost?”
Some agencies advertise set price website packages and these can serve as a useful starting guide to pricing. Other designers may quote based on your custom requirements.
In The Smarter Website Owner course you will learn about what modern websites can do and how these features add to the cost of the project. We also look at how you can save money by managing the project effectively and working out which parts of the project you can best provide input on.
What you will learn in this topic
- What are the main cost factors in a website project?
- Are free or cheap website builders worth it?
- What are typical ‘ballpark’ costs of websites?
- What are you paying for?
- How can I save money and control costs?
- What ongoing costs are involved with owning a website?
- Relative cost estimates for a website that achieves your identified website goals
- A budget for your planned website
- Website Cost Factors
- The Big List of Website Features
- Project Management Triangle & Website Development Costs
- How much does a website cost?